Discussion: What do you think: Kensi and Marty DeeksReported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 32 of 32  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2
takenwithDENSI
takenwithDENSI
20. RE: What do you think: Kensi and Marty Deeks
Aug 29 2011, 6:40 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 29 2011, 6:40 PM EDT
I've been enjoying NCIS LA for a while now but when I saw the Hand-to-Hand, it completely blown my mind. I really saw a spark between Kensi and Deeks. Ever since then, I wished that Deeks would become a regular on the show.
I'm really happy when Hetty offered Liaison job for Deeks. I love the fact that they're too different from each other. I enjoy their bickering so much.
I love watching NCIS LA because it's very stimulating, cool, mysterious, funny, and I love the fact that they talk in a lot of different languages but I have to admit that I find myself always coming back for more because of Kensi and Deeks. I also enjoy watching them work in sync. They tease, and they banter but when they start to do a task, they just balance each other. I think I've notice a lot of the times, the way they enter someone's house, they count to three, enter the door, and go to separate directions, they mirror each other's actions.
I'm really looking forward to season 3. Can't wait for more revelations about Deeks and Kensi and watch how they're going to react about it and still manage to work together.
3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
prophetess01
prophetess01
21. RE: What do you think: Kensi and Marty Deeks
Aug 29 2011, 7:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 29 2011, 7:12 PM EDT
I think Kensi and Marty Deeks were put together by the writers for a reason. They definitely compliment each other. I love the constant action of the show. Every day is a "show 'em what you've got" day. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
takenwithDENSI
takenwithDENSI
22. RE: What do you think: Kensi and Marty Deeks
Aug 30 2011, 4:26 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 30 2011, 4:26 AM EDT
Every single episode they show me more and more how really they're characters are in the job. I'm so impressed.
I can't wait for the next season.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Mo86
Mo86
23. RE: What do you think: Kensi and Marty Deeks
Oct 31 2011, 12:22 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 31 2011, 12:22 AM EDT
Hey guys!
I love them too. But if they are a couple, what´s next? I remember me on the scene in season 2 episode personal, when deeks has been shot. Kensi was worried sick as she heard it and all he does is to make a joke! He´s kidding. Sometimes I think, they are not a couple or partners, they more like brother and sister with a sense of sexual healing. ;-)
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

erksome1
24. RE: What do you think: Kensi and Marty Deeks
Oct 31 2011, 10:29 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 31 2011, 10:29 AM EDT
Well I think that there is definately a spark between them. But I also think that there is a thing with Kensi and Callen as well. I think that they should put Kensi in a kinda-serious relationship as a test run to see how the guys take it. I think Sam is more of a friend and there is nothing between Kensi and him but I think he might feel a bit protective of her. You know like family. But I definately think that they should test it and she should go out with some one from the team. They already have shown how Kensi and Deeks get jelous and how Callen cares they might as well go for it. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

!K_D!
25. RE: What do you think: Kensi and Marty Deeks
Nov 19 2011, 7:03 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2011, 7:03 PM EST
i completely agree with you! i am only really loving this show because of these two characters! i will be so disappointed if they don't get together! 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

!K_D!
26. RE: What do you think: Kensi and Marty Deeks
Nov 19 2011, 7:05 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2011, 7:05 PM EST
i hope so too! i always thought that season 2 was jam packed with densi moments!!! However with episode 10 coming i think it will be a whole new ball game...i REALLY hope they get together!!! 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

!K_D!
27. RE: What do you think: Kensi and Marty Deeks
Nov 19 2011, 7:06 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2011, 7:06 PM EST
totally agree!!! 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
LoveNCIS
LoveNCIS
28. RE: What do you think: Kensi and Marty Deeks
Nov 30 2011, 5:47 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 30 2011, 5:47 PM EST
I was pretty bummed at the last epi...they came sooooooooooo close to finally admitting what we all see...the chemistry between them is palpable (kudos to the actors for such great performances!). I just hope they don't drag out this will they or won't they get together thing...it'll tick me off more than if they just kept them as friends and partners with no hints at anything else. It would be like the whole NCIS Tiva thing...no one cares anymore...they sucked the curiousity out of that potential relationship. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Sect3Agent29
Sect3Agent29
29. RE: What do you think: Kensi and Marty Deeks
Dec 1 2011, 4:52 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2011, 4:52 AM EST
Lovey!!! How are ya? haven't communicated with you in forever!!
I totally agree with you on that one. I liked that they both sort admitted that there "is a thing" of somesort, even if they haven't said what that "thing" is... maybe next episode, D'ya THINK? Dinozzo? hehe
Hope things are good for you, and if I don't talk to you again for awhile, have a great Christmas and New Year.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

AbbyMyKindofPerson
30. RE: What do you think: Kensi and Marty Deeks
Mar 8 2013, 7:15 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 8 2013, 7:15 PM EST
I live in Japan, and have only aired the first three seasons, so with that said, I don't know how much weight my opinion will be, but ....for me, unless Kensi deals with her problems with personal relations, I don't think their will be anything between them. I personally don't want them together, only because in the past TV programs, any male-female partners, they end up being a couple during or at the end of the series--X-Files, JAG, Bones, Castle....I'd like to see a male-female partners the way Kensi and Deeks are. I'd be disappointed if they get together (sorry !K D!) Do you find this valuable?    
takenwithDENSI
takenwithDENSI
31. RE: What do you think: Kensi and Marty Deeks
Mar 21 2013, 1:24 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 21 2013, 1:24 AM EDT
That's ok we all have our own interests. If you haven't seen the other episodes then you might not like it because like they said above, the next episodes has lots of Densi. Anyway you should realize that the shows you mentioned above are watched mostly by fans who are shippers by heart. If this shows are just a typical play by play about characters who work together then that would be boring. So why should we watch it if it's just another show of people working. No complications? no messy relationships? no awkward and sweet moments? Not saying you are part of them, but people who doesn't like getting involve with their co-workers are the ones who ends up doing it. If the MSR, Caskett, Bones, Densi dynamics then it would be back to the way it was before. Do you find this valuable?    
Previous | 1 2