Discussion: Chat about FAME hereReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts
#1hotchfan
#1hotchfan
Chat about FAME here
Apr 27 2010, 11:05 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 27 2010, 11:05 AM EDT
Another new episode! Let's get chatting.... Do you find this valuable?    
Sect3Agent29
Sect3Agent29
1. RE: Chat about FAME here
Apr 28 2010, 1:19 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 28 2010, 1:19 PM EDT
"Another new episode! Let's get chatting...."
Ohoh, I am a day late; I saw this episode on Monday night as Global shifted things around a bit, so that we don't have 2 hours of NCIS on Tuesdays, now. I hate when the networks do stuff like that, but I guess the originating network left it in the usual time slot???
I thought it was really good, as they all are. The new fella works really well with the others, but at the end, it seems like he may be going back to his old job for something? Is this just a part of the story line do you think, Hotch, or are the contracts up in the air? Is DOM likely to come back at all? Maybe they are trying to keep all of the balls in the air for the moment. How many episodes are there left for this season?
Do you find this valuable?    
bookworm100
bookworm100
2. RE: Chat about FAME here
Jun 21 2011, 12:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 21 2011, 12:35 PM EDT
One of my top 3 favorite episodes.
The Fern thing with Deeks was hilarious.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)